Thursday, September 22, 2005

Brilliant Excellent Radical Neat terrific


Tonight I took Liz, Jessie, Vicki, Al and Owen
to watch Brent show his amazing talent as a percussionist in the NZSM Orchestra
(he's in so many orchestras I don't know how he has any time for anything else)
He did a good job in the 1812 Overture, I have never seen someone drum so fast! You defiantly deserve a Sherbert Fizz for that young man! (mmm sherbert fizz) Well done Brent!
I think I should have no other mortal wants,
if I could always have plenty of music.
It seems to infuse strength into my limbs and ideas into my brain.
Life seems to go on without effort, when I am filled with music.
George Eliot (1819 - 1880)

4 comments:

AL said...

Yay! I got mentioned, if not briefly, on somebody elses blog! 1st time to my knowledge....anywhoo....cheers for the good night everyone! Hopefully see you all again soon!

Snowie said...

da da da da da da DAA DAA da da da da da da DAA DAA

Anonymous said...

he so hot right now

Russ said...

im to sexy for for my triangle
to sexy for my triangle
to sexy for my triangle
to sexy it hurts