Friday, January 06, 2006

The joys of working in the Hutt. Part: 4356

Tonight on my way home from work, I proceeded to the ATM machine to get some money out to catch the train home... As I made my way across the street a stereotypical hutt teenager approximately the age of 15 yelled from the other side of the street to me "hey excuse me! Do you have a smoke" I proceeded to say "sorry I do not smoke" she then said godda dolla? Cause I live over the hill and I need to catch the bus and I have no other way of gettin home" I then said "you have legs" she then called me a Palangi... Which I thought was interesting coming from a lower class girl hanging out in the streets of lower hutt when she should be at home tending to her illegitimate children in wainuamata.

In my disoriented I got lost on the way to the train station and asked a lovely lady which way I need to go to get to the train station, she then offered to take me as it was only up the road from where she lived. I was eternally grateful for her act of kindness...

In other news I have the next 2 days off so I am going to enjoy them by just relaxing... I love days off!


here is a lovely picture off the internet I stole to ease your mind
have a lovely day my friends.

No comments: