Sunday, October 30, 2005

Cats and kitty cats....

I haven't updated in a while... But oh well... Here is my update for you all to enjoy.

I have been rather busy working at courtenay place this week most of my shifts have been night closes which meant that I would finish work at 11pm then I would go straight to bed and then pretty much sleep until my next shift.

On Friday night I went to see the NZSO for the first time ever... The musicians were great... But the conductor was absolutely insane... He was just a bit too perdantic hopefully he will never conduct the NZSO again...Oh shit hi conductor!

Last night Brent and I went to a Halloween party dressed as mummy's which was cool as I had never been to one before... But it was also a bit dull seeing as I didn't really know that many people there... Then again talking to randoms was interesting and then there were the few scary ones....

anyhow I have things to do like clean up my room, TA TA

No comments: