Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Shiny Flag Badge



man my blog is looking naked with out pics...
I am currently looking at getting a new brain for my lappy then I can store stuff on it...
I have the option of getting the Tall Grande or Venti sized hard drive

Tall is 40GB
Grande is 60GB
Venti is 80GB

I think the 80GB is huge and I would probably never ever fill it all... ooo but just imagine the speed...
the 60 is slightly greedy and totally worth it if it were a drink I mean it practically replaces a meal...
and 40 is just fine not to little and not to much

I might be greedy and get the 60GB I mean its worth the extra 50 bucks just so my lappy will run a little faster...
anyway it is time for me to get my self dressed I just had a nap you see, Im gonna go out for dinner and then go to the king Kong premier

2 comments:

iRuss said...

that was not very nice!

Jordan said...

I heard that if you freeze your hard drive and then smack it really hard it'll work again....
oh wait we already tried that