Friday, April 01, 2005

Is today like any other day?

Today I had a fairly good day at work. . . I have taken the approach that IM going to pretend that I love my job... And then ill have a good time at work... And I can hate it when IM not there, I have noticed that when I've 'got the rage' everyone else gets is.... It will all so be interesting to see how long this lasts....Maybe just another couple of days...

Tonight we are having goodbye drinks for Matt and secretly for Liz as well...But she doesn't know that yet... Ill tell her tonight when IM totally smashed with Vicky... It should be a good night

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah..yes..hello there 'russ'. I was just wondering what starbucks you worked at and if that Matt guy is hot or not.
Thanx

iRuss said...

why would you want to know that...i have no idea who you are...and Liz thinks that Matt is hot...