Saturday, June 04, 2005

There's got to be more to life...

I was just listening to Beautiful by Christina Aguilera... and it reminded me of the good old days with my friends in Auckland... mooching until all hours of the night and making complete fools of ourselves....Well me mostly.

it was funny though... Everyone thought that because Jordan and kalyan were going out... It would only be a matter of time before Hayley and I were to start going out...HA! That still makes me laugh, what was even more funny but also annoying was that everywhere I went with Hayley people would ask if we were boyfriend/girlfriend... We would say no, and then they would ask if we were siblings...And we would be like...NO! Then they being totally confused would ask what we were... And we would reply with 'we're friends!'

today is my last day off from work... And I have completely wasted it... I didn't get out of bed until 1.30 and im cooped up inside on the internet....AND ITS GREAT.... Not having to do anything, I feel rather placid about it...

I am speaking now of the highest duty we owe our friends,
the noblest, the most sacred-
that of keeping their own nobleness, goodness, pure and incorrupt. . . .
If we let our friend become cold and selfish and exacting without a remonstrance, we are no true lover, no true friend.
- Harriet Beecher Stowe (1811-96),

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! thats true.
you cant be just friends these days...

Anonymous said...

As bneing the udda halv of thdat torment, i completely nunderstand. sorry, i have a cold.
-Hayley