Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Auckland vs. Wellington

The differences between Auckland and Wellington are odd but very real for me...


Auckland has...

Burger Fuel (the most delicious burgers in the world)
Wendy's Old Fashioned Hamburgers (which I can actually live without)
Family
Old Friends

Wellington Has...

Delicious Gelato from Caffe Eis
Wholly Bagels
New Friends

to be completely honest I feel more at home in Wellington, In Auckland I feel out of place...
it could be due to the fact that I have now lived in Wellington for over a year... When I come to Auckland to do my Film and Television Diploma, it will be only for that, then ill most likely move back down to Wellington.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

come get stoned and emz

please?

Anonymous said...

sorry I'm a retard

That was supposed to say

"come get stoned with me and emz

please"

iRuss said...

haha... ok mr random...