Monday, March 21, 2005

All I here is blah blah blah

I had a pretty good day at work today... IM not sure why but I do hope I have more of them...I think it was due to the facts that Chris wasn't there and it wasn't really that busy, and I have tomorrow off too, I rang in sick for Friday because I was actually quiet sick and I spent the whole day in bed that was great then I had work on sat which was crap as usual but it was my first shift as shifty (that's shift manager for all you non-starbucks workers) which in reality is probably no one cause there is only 2 people that I know of that read this and they both work at starbucks...

I do realize that I only really write on this blog about work and pretty much how I hate it but how else am I meant to vent my rage... I will write some more about my personal like when it happens... My life pretty much revolves around starbucks at the moment anyway... And speaking of work IM going out to dinner with work colleagues its good in a way as ill get to see everyone I work with in a different light... Hopefully after a couple of drinks we will be nice and relaxed and have a good time.

ill leave it at that now and head off to my work dinner... I don't have much else to write... Yes I know IM a sadistic boring mofo ...But what are you going to do...

No comments: