Thursday, March 24, 2005

The pain!!!

This evening I have developed lower back pain...It happened when I was feeling sick last week too and it just randomly decided to say its time for you to be in pain again... Its not exactly painful but more irritating....

I had a relatively good day at work except for being called a jerk by a customer and I really did nothing at all. I just placed the drink under the lights called out "tall caramel non-fat latte" and said thank you like we are supposed to and just walked away, as I headed out back and I herd her say "jerk" and I just went totally psycho out back where she couldn't hear what I was saying and had Liz and Emma hear my story... Other than that and the bloody frappachino frenzy we had...I mean seriously we had like 20 people come in one after the other wanting venti size frappachinos, and it was driving Liz to the brink of insanity.... My day went well...We also had a visit from Vicki and she bought her dog delta along who decided that it would be great to do a shit on lambton quay... It was quiet funny and also hideously disgusting at the same time...

No comments: