Sunday, March 27, 2005

Another day another $1.50

Today being Easter Sunday I got time and a half which is pretty good...It will give me a bit more moola....

besides the extra money I make today work was kind of crap... Gnomes and Chris had swapped shifts so I ended up having to work with Chris which was crap... He went totally psycho at me cause he thought that I had given his little blue bag to womans refuge and he was going absolutely mental... Then after accusing me he then looked in his backpack and oh guess what was in there... It was his little blue bag... We basically only had tourists come into work today and they were asking why everything was closed... We had to explain that on it was Easter Sunday and everything except hospitality stores would be open...That totally sucks cause I think that we should close too the only day that we are closed is Christmas day.... I guess that's what happens when area managers can only thing of the money...

I am just glad that I got to finish work at 6.45 instead of 7.30 I don't think I could have stood being there much longer... IM at the stage where I leave when absolutely possible and arrive just before my shift starts.

not much else happened having work suck every inch of life out of me I don't have much time for anything else...

No comments: