Sunday, September 04, 2005

Ginger Kisses

So I just devoured a whole packet of ginger kisses, they are seriously the best and most delicious cake type biscuit thing in the whole entire world!

Last night Brent and I went to town and met up with Jamison, at the club they had a UV light and it really brightened Brent's hair instead of bright green it turned fluorescent green.

I then had work at 730 this morning and after that I came home and had a nap, indulged myself on those delicious ginger kisses and I am now pondering on what I shall have for dinner...

2 comments:

Andy said...

Sorry, actually SUNDAE PIE is the most delicious cake type biscuit thing in the whole entire world. Ginger Kisses are SECOND...

Oh, and craziest hair eVeR!

Russ said...

NA AH ginger kisses are way way better! Sundae pie you can eat just one and feel slightly sick and you can eat a whole packet of ginger kisses and still want more without feeling ill :P