Sunday, May 08, 2005

downstairs for a hot chocolate

So I got bored and started thinking...
and I decided to make anagrams of people names at work

Did you know that parliament is an anagram of partial men? Or, Clint Eastwood an anagram of Old West Action? Someone once said, "All the life's wisdom can be found in anagrams. Anagrams never lie." so lets see what our names really mean...

some are funny and other are just plain dumb. Blame the anagram generator! so if its something aweful about you please dont take it to heart.

Starbucks Coffee: Bet for cafe. Sucks.

Naomi: I am a hot hen.
Russell: Calls lurkers.
Liz: Bitch raze bleak tit.
James: Angel's mad jar.
Emma: O Man! I'm a pimple.
Andy: Damn! New turd.
Jana: He and jar.
Courtney: Tiny, cute whore.
Abby: Knob by rascal.
Jessie: Seize gas junta.

Vicki: Hi! I'm sick TV.
Matt: Warmth poetry.


1 comment:

iRuss said...

i forgot jessie on purpose, i dont know her last name so i cant do her just yet... ill do it later