Friday, May 13, 2005

Psycho!

I was having a really good day at work today... Until I received some bad news....Jana is leaving us to go work for the government :( but we still managed to have a good time anyway...

I was changing the rubbish bin bag over and I stepped outside to do the outdoor rubbish bin, and I man sitting on the table asked me if I could clear the table, and I said im a little busy at the moment but ill get someone onto it shortly... And some lady came and sat down and screamed at me NO YOU CLEAR THIS TABLE RIGHT NOW!... I just stormed off and asked really grumpy if someone could do a bus because this total bitch went psycho at me... And I was in a foul mood for the rest of my shift...Which was 5 mins ... I got to go home early :)

If your going through hell,
keep going!
-Walt Disney

No comments: