Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Tall Latte Thanks. . .

Today I had a customer come in and ask about the chicken crossonts...

she asked what they tasted like... And I said chicken. I mean seriously what did she think it would taste like...

today after work I went with Vicki to go check her P.O. Box to get her new license, her photo makes her look like an ewock! We then proceeded to the train station to pick up Liz, but her train didn't come so I got utterly depressed and got a Cheddar dog from the hot dog stand. Vicki and I then proceeded to the water front and got gelato! It really made me feel a whole lot better.
Tomorrow im going to the Zoo... Its going to be so much fun, I really cant wait!
and get more gelato mmm tasty!

Empty pockets never held anyone back.
Only empty head and empty hearts can do that.
- Norman Peale

No comments: