Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Painful Laughter

Today as I was on my way to work and I began my walk down the stairs behind Bouquet Garni, I slipped on the step and landed on my back. It was rather painful but it really wasn't that bad. I then got up and just cracked up laughing... It reminded me of time Liz Vicki and myself were shopping at The Warehouse and Vicki and I were playing on the scooters and the scooter slipped from under Vicki and she fell over...That was hilarious!

then to top off the hilarity, I went to use my eftpos card and I noticed that it was cracked... Me thinking craaap its only 2 weeks old. And then it just crumbled into a million pieces. So I defiantly am going to have to go get a new one now.

An artist is someone who produces things that people don't need to have but for some reason thinks it would be a good idea to give them
- Andy Warhol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it reminds me of the time you tripped over the russell chain