Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Dry Rainfall

I thought that before I head off to bed I would put a post on so Liz has something to do tomorrow when she comes online.... BTW Liz, on Thursday at about 3.30pm the club is going to take Vicki to go buy a computer its about time she was on the world wide web and started a blog of her own.... Then all will be well... And we will have something else to read.

Today I went and bought a CD with the gift voucher that my auntie gave me for Christmas, I got Bic Runga's first album -Drive- which I like, I enjoy her music and it will complement Ani DiFranco and Tori Amos when I get those CD's in the post...Hopefully tomorrow.

well this will be all from me for today.
goodnight and God speed.... I have never really understood that saying....Anyone care to enlighten me?

Take a "there ain't no mountain high enough" attitude to life and instead of being daunted or held back by obstacles, get excited about them

No comments: