Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Where quality comes cheaper...

I had a great day at work today... Once Liz arrived of course... She makes my job so much more enjoyable... The gossip, the laughter and the special and exclusive club outings.... So much merriment!

Today I went to the library and picked a random book off the shelf, went to Espressoholic and tried to look cultured by reading a book and drinking a latte... Obviously it didn't work.

Tomorrow I have an appointment with my hairdresser... I have never spent more than $20 on a hair cut until now... There is honestly no substitute for quality... Unless you want to go somewhere where quality comes cheaper ... You go to 2 cheap for that. So my haircut costs me about 50 dollars and this will be the second time that im going... I think its totally worth it because my hair looks so much better...

The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life.
Attitude to me is more important than facts.
It is more important than the past, than education, than money,
than circumstances, than failures, than success,
than what other people think, say or do.
It is more important than appearance, gift, or skill.
It will make or break a company, a church, a home.
The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day
regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day.
We cannot change our past.
The only thing we can do is play on the string we have, and that is our attitude.
I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.
And so it is with you... We are in charge of our attitudes.
- Charles Swindoll

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Apparently i HAVE to leave messages on here lol! Hope u had a good day hun, have fun tomorrow LOL, mwa