Saturday, May 07, 2005

Media Slaves

Yay! The book I ordered... Dress Your Family in Corduroy and Denim by David Sedaris arrived today... im quite excited... Sadly my Tori Amos and Ani DiFranco CD's haven't arrived yet and I ordered them first :( oh well hopefully they arrive soon, I really want to listen to them.
I started work at 6.30 this morning, it was an average day. I am glad its over though, we had a billion people on and it wasn't really that busy...Which was great... What's even better is that I thought that I was opening tomorrow, but im closing instead which means I get to sleep in yay! Work is having another party at my place next week to finish off the alcohol they left, hopefully Vicki and Liz will come this time.

To avoid criticism, do nothing, be nothing
- Elbert Hubbard.

(what kind of quote is that... Worst quote ever!)

No comments: