Monday, May 23, 2005

Silly

I must apologize for the last post... I was bored earlier and I had no idea what to write so I thought that I would just post nothing for the hell of it... And it had annoyed some of you, therefore I am placing this post.

I just did something silly...

I was sprinkling some chilli powder on some oven fries to add extra flavour to the bland taste of potato... And I then just licked the powder off my fingers... Now my mouth is on fire.

thinking back on silly things that I have done.... About 4 years ago I was with some friends and we went walking and me not watching where I was going I walked right into a chain... And fell over and fractured my arm... I didn't think it was broken at the time and we continued our night... Me being the idiot that I am I thought that I was fine... So much later in the night mum took me to the hospital to get patched up... And that is the story of the only time I have ever broken a bone...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heh heh heh i was actually telling someone that story just yesturday.